Juju GUI 0.8.2 and another jujucharms.com update
Today, we made a GUI release of 0.8.2 and another jujucharms.com update. Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of time to describe a release that has a lot of fixes that will make people happy. For a quick summary, though, here are five highlights in my mind.
- We stomped on a lot of different link issues in the charm browser (like these two).
- Charm upgrades deal with browser caches better now. This is coming to jujucharms.com soon, though we did make this release much smoother in that regard.
- We fixed the bug that made it impossible to destroy a service from the detail page.
- More legacy URLs are fixed.
- We made a lot of other small improvements, like showing when a charm is a subordinate.
Meanwhile some other changes were also made behind the scenes for upcoming features, which we will talk about soon.
We hope you enjoy it!