Juju GUI 0.10.1 Released
Today we released Juju GUI 0.10.1. This includes many fixes, listed below, as extracted from the changelog.
- Add icon for exporting a bundle.
- (FIX) The GUI was unusable when cookies were turned off in your browser.
- (CLEANUP) Use service model in ghost inspector, rather than charm model. This is a nice cleanup and also enables a true environment-wide “save” button in the future.
- (FIX) The GUI was unable to deploy charms without config options.
- (FIX) Remove unit button did not work in Juju Core.
- (FIX) The inspector’s unit view did not update when the unit’s values changed. Now everything except for the relations updates. Relations have other issues that, in part, need in-progress changes in Juju Core to work.
- (FIX) Changing settings did not work in Juju Core.
- (FIX) Removed broken and largely unnecessary “All Notifications” link. More, better changes will come there soon.
- (CLEANUP) As part of bundle work, clean up some browser templates for general improvements and for better re-use.
- (FIX) After saving a service config, old, unchanged values would seem to disappear, and then reappear a few seconds later.
- (CLEANUP) Remove the serviceInspector flag code and some of the now-irrelevant old view code.
- (FIX) if a service is destroyed in the command line, the inspector should close when the service disappears.
- (FIX) subordinate charms should not show constraints and should not seem to allow control of scaling.
- (FIX) destroying a service would hide it too soon, causing surprises if the destruction failed. It now disappears when it is destroyed.
- Behind upgradeCharm feature flag, complete implementation of support for upgrading a charm in the GUI. This will be released in 0.11, very soon.
- Behind charmworldv3 feature flag, add more support for bundles (model, search results, featured list, initial token, better sandbox support, etc.).
We have not yet deployed this to jujucharms.com.