juju-quickstart 1.2.0 released
Juju Quickstart helps both new and experienced users quickly start Juju from Ubuntu.
Release 1.2.0 is out, and includes the following new features/bug fixes:
- Support for promulgated bundle URLs, e.g. “juju quickstart bundle:mediawiki/single”.
- Bundles can be also specified via their jujucharms URLs.
- Improved application help and installation instructions.
- Updates to the dependency list and to Juju version handling.
- SSH code reorganization.
- Distribution files fixes.
To install and start Juju Quickstart, run these commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/stable sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install juju-quickstart juju-quickstart [-i]
More details on juju-quickstart are available in this blog post.