Juju GUI 1.3.4 “Not so sticky” Release
Here comes another bug fix release for the Juju GUI which contains fixes for bugs reported by you since the last release.
In this release you’ll find the following updates:
- (FIX) Service icons on the canvas no longer bounce back to their original
positions when being repositioned.
- (FIX) Bundle deploys no longer fail with invalid name error.
- Removed the Features tab from the charm details pane.
- Updated a number of api calls to the new v4 api.
- Updated sysdeps makefile target for easier development.
To upgrade an existing deployment:
juju upgrade-charm juju-gui
juju set juju-gui “juju-gui-source=1.3.3″
As we move forward on updating the api calls to the new v4 api if you run into any bugs please file them here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-gui