Juju GUI 2.0.3 released
The latest release of the Juju GUI has just been packaged up and brings with it a number of small but important bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where deploying the same charm multiple times would generate invalid charm names.
- Fixed an issue where it would require two clicks to click between services on the canvas.
- Fixed the removal of the option to serve the GUI over an insecure connection. This functionality has been re-enabled for now however in the near future we will be disabling this functionality for good forcing the GUI and its websockets over a secure connection.
- Fixed the service inspector duplicating units when scaling up.
- Removed and optimised the source code reducing the final size that needs to be sent over the wire.
- When clicking stacked charm icons the active one now gets moved to the top.
To deploy this release in your model:
juju deploy juju-gui
If you find any issues or have any feedback for the Juju GUI we’d love to hear it. Please let us know in our github repository https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/issues and we’ll be sure to get back to you.