Juju GUI 2.1.0 released – Now with Juju 2.0 support
We are excited to announce a new major release of the Juju GUI with support for Juju 2.0 (currently in beta). Juju 2.0 brings with it a ton of improvements, but one we’d like to highlight is the ability to create new models without needing to bootstrap them one by one. Interested? We explain all of the new updates to the GUI in the video below.
Details about the release:
- Added Juju 2.0-beta support.
- Updated all API calls to support Juju 1.x and 2.x-beta facades.
- Added the ability to create and switch between models in Juju 2.0.
- Created user profile view which shows your models, bundles and charms after logging into the charmstore.
- Added support for syntax highlighting in the charm details pages in the charmbrowser when the charm author provides a GitHub Flavored Markdown README file.
- Added the ability to drag uncommitted units between machines in the machine view.
- Unit statuses are now also shown in the machine view.
- Fixed – when subordinates are deployed extra empty machines are no longer created.
- Fixed – websockets are now closed properly when switching models.
- Fixed – On logging out all cookies are now deleted.
To upgrade an existing deployment:
juju upgrade-charm juju-gui
To deploy this release in your model:
juju deploy juju-gui
If you find any issues or have any feedback for the Juju GUI we’d love to hear it. Please let us know in our github repository https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/issues and we’ll be sure to get back to you.