Juju GUI 2.1.2 released
Quickly following our 2.1.0 release, which added support for Juju 2.0, we now have another patch release which brings with it a number of tweaks and fixes to make your Juju experience even better. Notable updates are:
- Dramatically sped up the time it takes to fetch charm data in the Charm browser.
- Dramatically sped up the time it takes to deploy bundles from the Charm browser.
- Refreshed UI for Inspector, Machine View, and Charm browser.
- Fixed some UI issues in Firefox.
- Fixed asset paths for Juju 2.
To upgrade an existing deployment:
juju upgrade-charm juju-gui
To deploy this release into your model:
juju deploy juju-gui
If you find any issues or have any feedback for the Juju GUI we’d love to hear it. Please let us know in our github repository https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/issues and we’ll be sure to get back to you.