The next version of the Juju GUI has been released!
This release includes a number of fixes which bring it back in line with the recent changes in the Juju 2 betas which re-enables the ability to switch models from the GUI which was temporarily removed in the previous release.
Other improvements include:
- Bundles now use “applications” top level key instead of “services”.
- Use a different WebSocket connection for the model and controller.
- Create New Model buton moved into the user profile.
- Deploying bundles with lxc placements automatically convert to lxd.
- Multi-series subordinates now have their series locked to the series of the first related parent application.
- (Fix) Local charms now deploy without issuing error about charm location.
- (Fix) When relating to subordinates, invalid targets are now faded.
To upgrade your existing models to use this version of the GUI:
Juju 2 beta:
- Download the *.bz2 from https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/releases/tag/2.1.12
- Run `juju upgrade-gui /path/to/bz2`
- Run `juju gui –show-credentials`
- juju upgrade-charm juju-gui
We welcome any feedback you may have on the GUI, you can chat with us in #juju on irc.freenode.net or you can file issues here: https://github.com/juju/juju-gui/issues